KHALAF SULTAN AL DHAHERI (PARTNER)
Mr. Khalaf Sultan Al Dhaheri is a Financial & Operational Restructuring Expert, whom educational level included but not limited to a scholar degree from United Arab Emirates University, MBA from Zayed University-Dubai, Certified Public Accountant- CPA Granted by “California Board of Accountancy” through the American Institute of Certified Public Accountant. U.S.A. , and Advanced Management program, Certificate granted by “Ashridge” – Hertfordshire, United Kingdom.
Mr. Al Dhaheri is currently holding various positions and acts as a decision maker at different corporates among which:
- Vice Chairman at the H.E. Sultan Bin Rashed Al Dhaheri Group
- A Member of the Audit Committee in Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)
- A Board Member of Abu Dhabi National Hotels (ADNH)
- A Board Member at Arab Bank for Investment & Foreign Trade (Al Masraf)
Mr. Al Dhaheri held several executive positions and been a member of board of directors at remarkable top ranked National Banks & Companies in the market:
- Group Chief Operating Officer by First Abu Dhabi Bank PJSC
- Group Chief Operating Officer & Senior MD by National Bank of Abu Dhabi
- Chief Risk Officer by First Abu Dhabi Bank PJSC (Investment Management)
- Chairman at Abu Dhabi National Islamic Finance Pvt JSC
- Chairman at Abu Dhabi National Properties Co
- Chairman at Massar Solutions PJSC
- Board member at Invest AD Asset Management PJSC, National Takaful Co. and Wataniya Insurance Co.
Khalaf Sultan Al Dhaheri